The Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Program advocates actions, which increases opportunities for historically underutilized businesses and promotes diversity and inclusion in City of Raleigh contracting.
The City has an aspirational goal of 15 percent of the total contract amount to be performed by MWBE businesses on construction and repair projects of $300,000 or more, and contracts of $100,000 or more that include any State funding.
MWBE Benefits & Resources
- Benefits of the MWBE program
- Who is eligible for MWBE certification?
- Register for the MWBE informational certification sessions
- Sign up to become a supplier or vendor with the City of Raleigh
- MWBE Grants and Loans
- View City of Raleigh projects
- Please click on Search Open Bids in the menu bar near the top, then select NON-STATE – City of Raleigh from the Purchasing Agency drop-down menu, and then click Search.
- Information on current Bidding and Contracting opportunities
FY 21-22 MWBE Annual Report
View the FY 21-22 MWBE Annual Report.
Bidder MWBE Affidavit Forms
|Construction and Repair Projects of $300,000 or more and for contracts of $100,000 or more that include any State funding|
|Construction and Repair Projects $30,000 - $299,999.99|
|Professional Services Contracts (RFQ)|
|Other Services (RFP)|
|Optional Forms (if requested by the MWBE office)|
Disparity Study is Complete
The City of Raleigh has concluded a disparity study to determine whether a government entity, either in the past or currently, engages in exclusionary practices in the solicitation and award of contracts to minority, and women‐owned, and disadvantaged business enterprises (MWDBEs).
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.
Presione aqui para ver el video en español o traducir la página.