2024 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) Webmail PeopleSoft Promotional and Transfer Opportunities SuccessFactors Support.raleighnc.gov Technical Support
2024 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA)
The City’s 2024 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) is launching to help you redefine your health goals for the new year. The program starts January and runs until July 31. The program promotes awareness of all aspects of wellness, including physical, emotional, financial, social, occupational, and spiritual wellness.
*You must complete the three wellness requirements to earn your health insurance premium discount for 2025 and gain valuable health information.
Read more on our 2024 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) Program.
With Webmail access, you can use a web browser to access your Microsoft Outlook mailbox from any computer with an internet connection. Outlook Web Access is an effective solution for employees requiring remote access to email, contacts, and calendars.
City of Raleigh employees can easily access PeopleSoft Financials, Timesheets, Budget information, Absence Requests, Pay Information, and Personal Information. Log in using your City of Raleigh username and password.
Promotional and Transfer Opportunities
Current City employees can view and apply for internal promotional and transfer opportunities.
SuccessFactors is the City's platform for performance and learning management. Log in to update your goal plan, track continuous performance, complete your annual self-evaluation, review your training history, and manage your training assignment.
Support.raleighnc.gov is available anytime from anywhere with an internet connection and your City of Raleigh username and password.
- Need It: request service or equipment, or
- Fix It: report an incident if you’re having problems, or
- Reset It: reset your password here.
Features of support.raleighnc.gov:
- Track the progress of your request or status of your incident
- Review your open incidents and requests on the homepage
- Check system status for enterprise services
During business hours (7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.)
- Visit support.raleighnc.gov and your ticket will be routed to the appropriate technician. For urgent issues, please call the Customer Support Center at 919-996-6000
Weekends or After hours
- Support outside of normal business hours is limited to emergency situations including site and application outages. Please call 919-996-6000 for urgent issues.
- For non-urgent issues submit a work order at support.raleighnc.gov and you will receive a response the following business day.