The City of Raleigh encourages and provides equal opportunity for certified Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) businesses to participate in all aspects of the City’s contracting and procurement programs to include - Professional Services; Goods and Other Services; and Construction. The prime contractor will be required to identify participation of MWBE businesses in their proposal, and how that participation will be achieved.
- Marketing Tool: Increase visibility for your business
- MWBE Suppliers: The City encourages the use of MWBE suppliers for Professional Services, Goods and Other Services, and Construction.
- Email Notifications: Receive electronic notification of bid opportunities for City of Raleigh. You will be invited to attend any pre-bid meetings.
- Workshops & Seminars: The City of Raleigh partners with local non-profit organizations to provide resources and education opportunities for business owners. Workshops are provided free of charge and cover a broad range of topics relevant to your business. Sign-up today to receive information on workshops & seminars.
- Annual Small Business Expo: Every year, representatives from the City of Raleigh, Wake County Public Schools, and other local and non-profit governmental agencies provide information about upcoming construction projects. This event provides business owners an opportunity to network with local general contractors seeking subcontractors, end users, and suppliers.