The Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Program is specifically designed to advocate and facilitate business growth and provide opportunities for historically underutilized businesses.
The City’s goal is to contract — and subcontract — 15 percent of the contract amount to Certified MWBEs on construction projects of $300,000 or more (or contracts of $100,000 or more that include any state funding).
- Attend July 23 information session on state certification
- Benefits of the MWBE program
- Who is eligible for MWBE certification?
- How to become a registered vendor with the City?
- Upcoming City of Raleigh construction projects