Assistance Program for Water and Sewer Utility Customers

Utility Customer Assistance Program is administered in partnership with Wake County

The Utility Customer Assistance Program (UCAP) was established by the City of Raleigh to help economically distressed water and sewer utility customers manage their utility bills.

UCAP is administered in partnership with the Wake County Human Services Department, which provides eligibility screening services for the program. To qualify for assistance, customers must visit the Wake County Human Services staff at:

Swinburne Center
220 Swinburne St.
Raleigh, NC 27610 

Qualified customers are eligible for up to $240 per fiscal year, and the assistance funds will be directly applied to their utility account. This assistance is only available to utility customers within the City of Raleigh, and the Towns of Garner and Rolesville until the funds are exhausted.

To learn more about UCAP and eligibility requirements, call 919-996-3245 to speak with a Customer Care representative.



Customer Care and Billing

Lead Department:
Service Categories:
Customer Care and BillingUtility Billing

Related Events

  All events