Raleigh's premier competitive aquatic venue completed in 1992.
Hours and Closures
|Main Pool||1 - 5:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 5 pm||9 am - 8 pm||12:30 - 5:30 pm|
|Therapy Pool||1 - 5:30 p.m.||Noon - 5 p.m.||Noon - 5 p.m||Noon - 5 p.m||Noon - 5 p.m||9 am- 8 pm||12:30 - 5:30 pm|
|Lap Pool||1 - 5:30 p.m.||5:30 a.m. - 8 pm||5:30 a.m. - 8 pm||5:30 a.m. - 8 pm||5:30 a.m. - 8 pm||5:30 a.m. - 8 pm||6 am - 5:30 pm|
|Diving Boards||1 - 5:30 p.m.||None||None||None||None||None||12:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
Summer Hours (June 8 to September 2)
|Lap Swim||N/A||5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.||6 a.m. to 12 p.m.|
|Long Course||N/A||5:30 to 8:30 a.m.||5:30 to 10 a.m.||5:30 to 8:30 a.m.||5:30 to 10 a.m.||5:30 to 8:30 a.m.||6 a.m. to 12 p.m.|
|Open Rec Swim||N/A||12:30 to 8 p.m.||12:30 to 8 p.m||12:30 to 8 p.m||12:30 to 8 p.m||12:30 to 8 p.m||N/A|
|Teach Pool and Diving Boards||N/A||12:30 to 5 p.m||12:30 to 5 p.m||12:30 to 5 p.m||12:30 to 5 p.m||12:30 to 5 p.m||N/A|
October 25 - Closing at 12 p.m. for Swim Meet
October 26-27 - Closed for Swim Meet
November 11 - Closed for Veteran's Day
November 15 - Closing at 12 p.m. for Swim Meet
November 16-17 - Closed for Swim Meet
November 28-29 - Closed for Thanksgiving
December 4-8 - Closing at 4pm for Holiday Express
December 11-15 - Closing at 4pm for Holiday Express
December 14 - Clsing at 12pm for ICSA Swim Meet
December 24-25 - Closed for Christmas
December 31 - Closing at 12 p.m. for New Year's Eve
January 1 - Opening at 12 p.m. for New Year's Day
Therapy Pool Availability
The warm water teaching pool is used for therapy, swimming lessons, recreational swimming, and other scheduled classes. For safety, recreational swimming is limited to non-swimmers under 4’6” tall and their guardian. Lap swimming and intense aerobic exercise (including swimming laps with face submerged) are not allowed in the teaching pool.
Lap Lane Availability
Lap lanes are available for exercise during certain times of day.
Diving Area Rules
- There should only be one person on the diving stand at all times.
- Please dive from the end of the board only and straight out. Diving to the side is prohibited.
- Swim immediately to the side after diving and exit the pool. Wait until the preceding diver swims clear before diving.
- Please avoid "double bouncing" and running dives.
- Swimmers under or hanging on the diving boards are prohibited.
- A high dive board is for use by people who are taller than the third rung of the diving stan
Teaching/ Therapy Pool Information and Rules
This warm water pool is used for therapy, swimming lessons, and recreational swimming. Hours of operation vary based upon programming.
- For safety purposes, recreational swimming can be limited to non-swimmers under four-feet five-inches tall and their guardian.
- The teaching pool is closed to the general public during swimming lessons.
- Please limit jumping from the pool deck to water over two feet deep.
- Please stay off the divider wall.