Water and Sewer Bill Assistance:
Financial assistance for water bills is available through City and County programs: Utility Customer Assistance Programs
Need more time making a utility payment?
You may qualify for a payment plan to help meet your monthly utility costs. For more information, please visit Web Self Service or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and for further qualification information.
- Must not have had a broken payment plan within last 12 months
- Pay plans are a maximum 3 month period
- Installments can be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
- Installments must be paid on or before the due date otherwise payment plan will cancel
- Once you establish a payment plan, you will receive a letter with your payment plan agreement installment amounts and due dates
- You must pay all new bills on or before the due date, otherwise payment plan will cancel
- With an email address on file, you will receive reminders prior to each installment due date
- Broken payment plans will proceed through the collections processes
- You can set up a pay plan by visiting Web Self Service
Financial assistance is also offered through our Utility Customer Assistance Program.