Our Virtual Open House runs through Dec. 2, and includes some in-person events.
- November 15, 2022 New Bern Corridor Update at Tarboro Road Community Center from 6-8 p.m.
- November 17, 2022 Ask a Planner event at Go Raleigh Station from 9-11 a.m.
- November 29, 2022 Ask a Planner event at Go Raleigh Station from 9-11 a.m.
- November 18, 2022 Ask a Planner event at Raleigh Union Station from 9 a.m.-1p.m.
- November 30, 2022 Ask a Planner event at Cary Regional Library from 12-2 p.m.
New Bern Avenue Corridor
The Wake BRT: New Bern Avenue will connect downtown Raleigh with WakeMed and New Hope Road.
In November of 2016, Wake County voters approved a plan for focused investment in public transit which puts the implementation of the Wake County Transit Plan in motion. The plan calls for building approximately 20 miles of transit lanes along four (4) Bus Rapid Transit corridors within Wake County (Wake BRT).
- Project Lead:
Roadway Design & Construction