How To Apply Once You Apply, What Happens Next? What is required for you to obtain a position with the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Department?
Thank you for your interest in working for the City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Department. We are seeking applicants to fill a wide range of positions in our camps, community centers, aquatics facilities and more. Examples of positions available may include: camp counselors and directors, recreation instructors, recreation leaders, cashiers, lifeguards (certified and non-certified), recreation aides and score keepers.
How To Apply
- View job opportunities
- Review the job description and list of questions to determine if that position aligns with your interest and skills
- When you find a position that will wish to apply for follow these steps:
- Select on the link at the top of the page to “create an account.”
- Once your account is created select the job name.
- Select the “apply” button on the top of the page.
- Follow the steps to complete your application.
Once You Apply, What Happens Next?
Once you have completed your application your information will be referred to the hiring manager for review. If you meet the necessary qualifications for the person you will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview.
What is required for you to obtain a position with the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources Department?
After your interview if you are a selected as a potential candidate you will need to follow the steps below to obtain the position:
- Pass a background check- 10 years of address history is required to complete the background check.
- Pass a controlled substance test.
- Provide a photo ID and social security card.