Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) Webmail PeopleSoft Promotional and Transfer Opportunities iLearn Support.raleighnc.gov Technical Support
Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA)
The 2019 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) period is April 29 - Aug. 2. This is your opportunity to participate and become eligible for a health insurance premium discount and gain valuable information about your health.
There are three components to the AWA process which must be completed by employees, spouses and retirees.
Read more about Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA)...
With Webmail access, you can use a Web browser to access your Microsoft Outlook mailbox from any computer with an Internet connection. Outlook Web Access is an effective solution for employees requiring remote access to e-mail, contacts and calendar.
Not connected to the City’s network? No problem! City of Raleigh employees can easily access PeopleSoft Financials, Timesheets, Budget information, Absence Requests, "My Pay Information", "My Personal Information" and more, any time from any location with an Internet connection. Login using your City of Raleigh username and password.
Open PeopleSoft - not on network
(Not on network means you are using an internet connection not owned by the City. If you try using this link while on the City network, it's going to lead you to the homepage. Instead, use the link below.)
Open PeopleSoft - on network
(On network means you are using Oaktree, including when on the VPN.)
Promotional and Transfer Opportunities
Current City employees can view and apply for internal promotional and transfer opportunities.
iLearn is your key to training and development opportunities. Log in to review your training history and to register for employee training.
Support.raleighnc.gov is available anytime from anywhere with an internet connection and your City of Raleigh username and password.
- Need It: request service or equipment, or
- Fix It: report an incident if you’re having problems, or
- Reset It: reset your password here.
Features of support.raleighnc.gov:
- Track the progress of your request or status of your incident
- Review your open incidents and requests on the homepage
- Check system status for enterprise services
Make sure your computer meets the system Requirements
- Working Internet connection
- Windows XP with service pack 3 (Vista is not recommended)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
During business hours (7:30am to 5:15pm)
- Call the CSC at 919-996-6000
Weekends or After hours
- Urgent calls will be monitored by Customer Support.
- For Non-urgent issues submit a work order or leave a voice message, and you will receive a response the following business day.
The IT Customer Support Center cannot provide technical support for computers not owned by the City of Raleigh. However, the CSC will provide their best effort to ensure City staff can connect to Webmail and Employee Self-Service.