People working together at a table

Citizen Advisory Council Reservations

Get access to local community centers.

Jump To:

How to Request a Meeting Space Not a CAC?

Citizen Advisory Councils (CACs) can now reserve space from 15 different Raleigh community centers. This updated list reflects City Council's commitment to work with CACs.

How to Request a Meeting Space

Complete this Reservation Request Form to submit your request. Please note - this is only for CACs. Other groups can find out more about their options below.

Requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance and no more than 90 days before the requested date. Please allow three to four business days after submitting the form for the Office of Community Engagement to provide confirmation of your request. 

Please do not contact the community centers directly if you are a CAC.

Not a CAC?

No worries! You can still access City community centers by applying for the Raleigh Engagement Network. Approved users of the network can reserve City resources for their meetings. Learn more about the Raleigh Engagement Network.



Lance Shinholser
Community Relations Analyst


Lead Department:
Community Engagement

Related Events

  All events