Register Frequently Asked Questions Parent Meetings
Raleigh Parks is excited to offer summer camps for 2021! Online registration opened the week of April 5. Some spots still remain open.
Please take note that all camps at Pullen Arts Center were canceled for this summer.
How to Register
- Browse the 2021 Summer Camp Brochure
- Browse all camp options and decide which camps work best for your family
- Be sure to look for other camp options in case your first choice camp is full
Things to do before registration
- Make sure you can successfully log in to your RecLink account.
- Be sure your household residency status is correct.
- For additional support, contact email@example.com
How to sign into the new system
- Go to RecLink: reclink.raleighnc.gov
- If you have an account, click on “Sign In/Register.”
- If you do not have an account, Create a RecLink Account
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Please note adding a camp to your Wishlist does not reserve a space. By using the Wishlist feature, you have to answer registration questions individually for each camp you select.
- Select all camps before you click “Add to Cart.” This allows you to answer registration questions one time.
- Be sure that only one person logs into your account at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Camp frequently asked questions covers topics including:
- Payment Plans
- Safety Protocols
- Field Trips
- Inclusion Services
Camp Parent Meetings are a great way for you to obtain important information about the camp’s operations. Stay tuned for more information about 2021 Camp Parent meetings after registration is complete.