Register Frequently Asked Questions Parent Meetings
Raleigh Parks appreciates all of the participants and looks forward to welcoming you in the Summer of 2023. Summer Camp online registration will be staggered by location, March 27-29, beginning at 6:30 a.m. each day.
Monday, March 27
Tuesday, March 28
Wednesday, March 29
|Abbotts Creek Community Center||Annie Louise Wilkerson MD Nature Preserve||Biltmore Hills Community Center|
|Barwell Road Community Center||Glen Eden Pilot Park||Carolina Pines Community Center|
|Brier Creek Community Center||Green Road Community Center||Halifax Community Center|
|Durant Nature Preserve||Greystone Recreation Center||Jaycee Community Center|
|Forest Ridge Park||Kiwanis Park Neighborhood Center||John Chavis Community Center|
|Hill Street Neighborhood Center||Lake Johnson Waterfront Center||Peach Road Cultural Center|
|Lions Park Community Center||Lake Lynn Community Center||Pullen Arts Center|
|Marsh Creek Community Center||Method Road Community Center||Ravenscroft School|
|Millbrook Exchange Community Center||Pullen Community Center||Sgt. Courtney T Johnson Center|
|Optimist Community Center||Roberts Park Community Center||Stough Elementary School|
|Ralph Campbell Neighborhood Center||Saint Monica Teen Center||Thomas G Crowder Woodland Center|
|Sanderford Road Neighborhood Center||Tarboro Road Community Center||Worthdale Community Center|
Browse the Summer Camp Brochure or download the Summer Camp Brochure
How to Register
- Browse all camp options and decide which camps work best for your family
- Be sure to look for other camp options in case your first choice camp is full
Things to do before registration
- Make sure you can successfully log in to your RecLink account.
- Be sure your household residency status is correct.
- For additional support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to sign into the new system
- Go to RecLink: reclink.raleighnc.gov
- If you have an account, click on “Sign In/Register.”
- If you do not have an account, Create a RecLink Account
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Select all camps before you click “Add to Cart.” This allows you to answer registration questions one time.
- Be sure that only one person logs into your account at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Camp frequently asked questions covers topics including:
- Payment Plans
- Safety Protocols
- Field Trips
- Inclusion Services
Camp Parent Meetings are a great way for you to obtain important information about the camp’s operations. 2023 Parent Meeting information is coming soon!