Register Frequently Asked Questions Parent Meetings
Raleigh Parks appreciates all of the participants and looks forward to welcoming you in Summer 2022. Summer Camp online registration will be staggered by location, April 4-6, beginning at 6:30am each day.
|April 4, 2022||April 5, 2022||April 6, 2022|
|Abbotts Creek||A.L Wilkerson Nature Preserve||Biltmore|
|Barwell||Lake Johnson Waterfront Center||Carolina Pines|
|Brier Creek||Green Road||Halifax|
|Forest Ridge Park||Lake Lynn||John Chavis|
|Hill Street||Laurel Hills||Peach Road|
|Lions Park||Method Road||Powell Drive|
|Marsh Creek||Pullen Community Center||Pullen Arts Center|
|Millbrook Exchange||Roberts Park||Ravenscroft School|
|Optimist||Saint Monica||Sgt. Courtney T. Johnson|
|Ralph Campbell||Tarboro||Thomas Crowder Woodland Center|
|Sanderford Road||Worthdale||Underwood Elementary|
Browse the Summer Camp Brochure or download the Summer Camp BrochureHow to Register
- Browse all camp options and decide which camps work best for your family
- Be sure to look for other camp options in case your first choice camp is full
Things to do before registration
- Make sure you can successfully log in to your RecLink account.
- Be sure your household residency status is correct.
- For additional support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to sign into the new system
- Go to RecLink: reclink.raleighnc.gov
- If you have an account, click on “Sign In/Register.”
- If you do not have an account, Create a RecLink Account
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- Select all camps before you click “Add to Cart.” This allows you to answer registration questions one time.
- Be sure that only one person logs into your account at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Camp frequently asked questions covers topics including:
- Payment Plans
- Safety Protocols
- Field Trips
- Inclusion Services
Camp Parent Meetings are a great way for you to obtain important information about the camp’s operations. Get all the Camp Parent Meeting Information here.