Payment Plans Safety Protocols Field Trips Inclusion Services
We can’t wait to see our campers this summer! As the registration period for summer camp opens, we wanted to update you on a few keys topics on what camp will look like this summer.
- If you select the payment plan option, you will be required to pay 25% of your total summer camp fee at the time of registration. You will have three additional payments of the same amount.
- Payments will be due on the first of each month through July 1.
We will continue to follow the guidance of public health officials to mitigate risks for campers and staff. These could include the use of face coverings, expanded hygiene and cleaning protocols, social distancing, eligibility criteria, activity modifications, etc.
View the Raleigh Parks Summer Camp Know Before You Go
Please note: These protocols may change throughout the summer based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as guidance from federal, state, and local public health agencies.
Pool trips will be added back beginning the week of July 6, 2021 for select camps (Summer X-Press, Summer Explorers, Teen X-Treme and SRIS Camps). Check with your camp supervisor for more information on the frequency and scheduled pool trips. At this time, camps will not participate in other off-site field trips.
Inclusion Services supports access to typical programs by offering reasonable and appropriate resources to participants with disabilities or medical conditions who register for those programs. Resources may include but are not limited to: gathering participant-specific information from parent/guardian/service provider; providing supportive materials; providing program or site-specific training; and/or providing additional staffing for the program.
- Participants who indicate a disability or medical condition and request an accommodation will be contacted by Inclusion Services for follow-up.
- Additional forms may be requested for Inclusion Services to better understand the participant’s needs.
- Participants who indicate a disability or medical condition and do not request an accommodation will not be contacted by Inclusion Services.
- Participants requiring a more intensive level of support may consider having their own personal assistant attend the program. (Assistants, volunteers, therapists, or other providers are required to complete a background check and information forms before attending the program).
- To ensure that adequate resources are in place for the participant, registration should be received at least two weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Please contact Inclusion Services at 919-996-2147 for more information or to request an accommodation.