There are yellow flood warning signs in Raleigh that flash when creek water is near the road. The goal is to make people aware of rising water levels more quickly so that they can avoid flooded roads.
Remember - Do not drive in these areas when the signs are flashing and water is over the road.
- Creedmoor Road near Crabtree Valley Mall;
- Crabtree Creek at Lassiter Mill Road;
- Crabtree Creek at Anderson Drive;
- Crabtree Creek at Wake Forest Road;
- Crabtree Creek at Atlantic Avenue - Hodges Street;
- Walnut Creek at Avent Ferry Road;
- Walnut Creek tributary/stream at Lake Wheeler Road near NC Sate Farmer’s Market;
- Walnut Creek at Garner Road;
- Walnut Creek at Rose Lane; and,
- Raleigh Union Station.