Public Utilities Handbook Appendices Materials and Construction Standards Product Review Committee
Raleigh Water has the responsibility for operating, maintaining, repairing, replacing, and expanding the water, sewer, and reuse systems of the City of Raleigh and the towns of Garner, Rolesville, Knightdale, Wendell, Zebulon, and Wake Forest.
Public Utilities Handbook
Raleigh Water has prepared the City of Raleigh Public Utilities Handbook (pdf) to summarize the policies, standards, and specifications of the department.
- Appendix A - Guidelines and Requirements for the Cross Connection Program (pdf)
- Appendix B - Standard Water, Sewer and Reuse Details (pdf)
- Appendix C - Water, Sewer and Reuse Permit Applications (pdf)
- Appendix D - Standard Notes and Signature Blocks (pdf)
- Appendix E - CORPUD Standard Operating Procedures (pdf)
- Appendix F - Water and Sewer Permitting Scenarios (pdf)