The City of Raleigh Transit Program offers exterior bus advertising on their GoRaleigh buses using vinyl wrap advertising.
View the GoRaleigh Bus Advertising Guide for 2021 ad space rates for exterior advertising options. A copy of the Bus Advertising Policy is included in the advertising guide. Find details on our system map and routes here.
Exterior GoRaleigh Bus Advertising
Vinyl ads come in various sizes and are placed on different areas of the bus.
The exterior ad types include the following:
*Please note: We need at least 3 weeks prior notice to the start of your campaign in order to process the necessary paperwork.
- Your ads are not only seen by the 21,000 passenger boardings daily on GoRaleigh, but also by the tens of thousands of residents and visitors who see GoRaleigh buses in their everyday lives.
- Your ad moves in traffic and stands out above the cars around it. Your message will greet your customers at every turn.
- GoRaleigh buses drive in, around, and through major employment areas, downtown shopping districts, suburban malls, shopping centers, housing developments, university campuses and apartment complexes...areas where there are high population densities.
- Plus, your advertising bus rotates routes, ensuring widespread exposure of your message to all areas of the city.
- Bus advertising works for you Monday through Sunday, 52 weeks a year - morning, noon, and night! Now you can think BIG. If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is exterior bus advertising worth?
- Bus advertising is less expensive and more cost-effective than most other advertising media. Advertise on a GoRaleigh bus today and let us drive home your success.