Geared towards individuals 50 years and better, but open to adults of any age. There are classes for fitness, social, health/wellness, arts/crafts, and computers/tablets.
Resources for Seniors, Inc. has an Information and Referral Specialist available by appointment throughout the week to assist patrons with issues such as legal aid, housing, transportation, and other topic areas.
NOTICE: The Anne Gordon Center for Active Adults will be closed for maintenance Tuesday, Jan. 21 through Friday, Jan. 24. The center is expected to re-open at 9 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 27. Please see the list of class changes for new temporary class locations and cancellation information.
- More about the Adult program
- Check out our day and overnight trips
- Sign up for Active Adult Program communications
- Visit Five Points Center
- 4,600-square foot facility
- Large, dividable multi-purpose room | 120 maximum capacity
- Separate classroom space | 20 maximum capacity
- Warming kitchen
- Outdoor patio area
- Alcohol permit available, wi-fi throughout and surround sound