Activity Cancellation Rental Cancellation Membership Cancellation Tickets, Merchandise, and Gate Entry Refunds/Credits Yearly School Programs Cancellation Rental Equipment Cancellations
- When an activity is canceled by Raleigh Parks, fees are 100% refundable.
- Any participant wishing to withdraw from an activity or league must do so at least 14 days prior to the scheduled start of the activity or league. Refunds must be requested online through RecLink, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or provided in writing to the Recreation Business Office.
- Withdrawal and cancellation requests after the 14-day notice period will be granted, but no refund will be given – with the exception of approved medical or hardship cases. Medical and hardship cases are considered on a case-by-case basis and may require additional documentation.
- Non-attendance or non-participation in an activity does not entitle the patron to a refund/credit.
- When a rental is canceled by Raleigh Parks, fees are 100% refundable.
- Any participant wishing to cancel a rental must do so at least 14 days prior to the scheduled start of the rental. If the rental cancellation request is received within this time period, a full refund minus a 15% administrative fee will be granted.
- Outdoor facility usage canceled by Raleigh Parks due to inclement weather may be rescheduled, pending space availability.
- Cancellations will not be granted except for medical or hardship cases.
- Medical and hardship cases are considered on a case-by-case basis and may require additional documentation.
Tickets, Merchandise, and Gate Entry
- All sales are final.
- Tickets do not expire and can be used at any Raleigh Parks amusements location
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your refund to be processed.
- Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- Payments made by cash or check will be refunded as a check.
- If you wish to leave your credit on your account, the credit will be valid for one (1) year. By leaving the credit on the account, the participant also agrees that credits remaining inactive after one (1) year will be donated to the Raleigh Scholarship Fund, without further notification.
Yearly School Programs Cancellation
- All withdrawal requests must be received 14 days in advance of the requested withdrawal date
- All fees will be charged up to the withdrawal date
- Program fees will not be prorated based off of your participation