Eligible Organzations Grant Amount Workshops Application Documents
Operating Support is available to established arts organizations and provides non-project assistance toward ongoing administrative costs for qualifying organizations. Eligible applicants are established, arts-committed organizations that provide a quality cultural product or service with wide-ranging impact on the City of Raleigh and that are responsible for their own programming.
Nonprofit organizations headquartered in Raleigh with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
New Applicants: Must have successfully completed Program Support 2 grant projects for three of the past four years.
Any Raleigh nonprofit interested in applying for an Arts Grant must attend one or more grant workshops.
2022-2023 grant guidelines and application forms are posted below.
- Operating Support Grant Guidelines
- Operating Support Grant Checklist
- Operating Support Application Form
- Operating Support Financial Forms
- Operating Support Financial Forms Attachments
- Operating Support Universal Accessibility Checklist
- Operating Support Participation Statistics
- Operating Support Board Information Form