Eligible Organzations Grant Amount Workshops Application Documents
Program Support 2 grants help support a wide variety of quality arts programs and projects that take place primarily in the City of Raleigh. Program Support is available for arts programming produced by nonprofits that advance the applicant organization’s artistic development, upgrade services by the applicant, or develop new areas of interest. Funding may cover up to 50 percent of program expenses.
Nonprofit organizations headquartered in Raleigh with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
New Applicants: Must have successfully completed Program Support 1 grant projects for three of the past four years.
Any Raleigh nonprofit interested in applying for an Arts Grant must attend one or more grant workshops.
2022-2023 grant guidelines and application forms are posted below.
- Program Support 2 Grant Guidelines
- Program Support 2 Grant Checklist
- Program Support 2 Application Form
- Program Support 2 Financial Forms
- Program Support 1 Financial Forms Attachments
- Program Support 2 Universal Accessibility Checklist
- Program Support 2 Participation Statistics
- Program Support 2 Board Information Form