Special Event Venues Athletic Fields Community Centers Picnic Shelters Birthday Party Packages Commercial Use of Park Property Forms Mandatory Fees
Raleigh Parks has many different rental spaces for your special event! Our venues are perfect for birthday parties, church services, conferences, family reunions, graduations, meetings, receptions, school athletic events, weddings, and more!
Special Event Venues
There are many unique venues from historic chapels to scenic cottages available to rent for your special event.
Athletic field rentals include baseball, softball, multipurpose fields, open spaces, and outdoor volleyball courts.
Community centers offer a variety of rental spaces including meeting rooms, dance studios, and gymnasiums.
Many picnic shelters in our parks are available to rent through community centers. Shelters range in size and capacity from small to extra large.
Birthday Party Packages
Looking for a new and fun idea for a birthday party? Let our community centers help you with your next party! Call the community center for package details.
- Walnut Creek Wetland Park: 919-996-2760
Commercial Use of Park Property
Commercial use of park system property requires a permit issued by the City of Raleigh. The permit does not grant exclusive use of space but provides the permit holder a license for the activity in the designated area. The permit holder and participants must share the designated areas with other users and cannot block public access.
Permit holders must submit a completed application, a $25 permit application fee, and a certificate of insurance (COI).
Request your rental online using RecLink or by reaching out to the facility.
Take note: Requests will be subject to staff approval. Upon approval, payment will be required to confirm the reservation. Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment.
Rental Inquiry Forms
Additional rental forms may be required depending on the rental activities.
- Download the Alcohol Permit
- Alcohol is permitted only at the following locations with an approved alcohol permit: Anderson Point Park, Compiegne Park, Dorothea Dix Park, Durant Nature Preserve, Five Points Center for Active Adults, Fletcher Park, John Chavis Memorial Park, Lake Johnson Park, Lake Wheeler Park, Millbrook Exchange Park, Moore Square, Mordecai Historic Park, Nash Square, Pullen Arts Center, Raleigh City Museum, Raleigh Little Theatre, Shelley Lake Park, Theatre in the Park, Tucker House, and Walnut Creek Wetland Park.
- Download the Catering Permit
- Download Vendor/Concession/Admission Fee permit
- Download Inflatable Air Jumper Guidelines
Additional Fees may be charged based on the venue and hours requested. Please confirm what fees will be associated with your rental in advance.
|Application||$15||The Application fee is for indoor spaces, amphitheaters and fields.|
|Supervisory||$30/ hour||The Supervisory fee for rentals occurring outside of normal operating hours.|
|Damage Deposit||$100||A Damage Deposit is required for all rentals and may be refunded if the renter adheres to the contract and stay within the rented timeframe.|