Incident Reports Crash Reports Criminal History Reports Service Requests
The Police Records Division handles public requests for reports. Crash Reports are free of charge if you visit the Records counter or you can access it through the online system.
The majority of requests are traffic accident (Crash) reports, or incident (Crime) reports. Crime Reports include all reports taken by the police department, in person or by telephone, other than a traffic accident.
Due to COVID restrictions, the Records unit is not open to the public at the current time.
Email our staff.
- Include the report number if you have it and a phone number to reach you in the event there is an issue. Staff will email you your report.
Call 919-996-3325 and speak with a staff member that can assist with finding your report and emailing it to you.
Visit our website to view and print your report online.
- You can find the report using the report number, date of the crash, driver’s last name, or street name.
Criminal History Reports
CCBI handles all criminal history reports. Request a report from CCBI
Email our staff with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Address or location (include an apartment number if there is one)
- Date or date range of service
- Name of persons involved, if not you
Please email or fax (919-870-2842) your request on an official letterhead.