Splash Pads Splash Pads at Pools Splash Pad Rules
Raleigh Parks has two Splash Pads that are free and open to the public 7 days a week. 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. from April-October, weather dependent.
The splash pads listed below are at staffed pool locations and require the seasonal pool admissions fee.
- Biltmore Hills Pool
701 Crown Crossing Lane
Raleigh, NC 27610
- Lake Johnson Pool
5623 Jaguar Park Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
- Ridge Road Pool
1709 Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Seasonal Pool Admission Fees
|Ages 1-12||Ages 13-54||Ages 55+|
|$2 / resident
$3 / non-resident
|$5 / resident
$8 / non-resident
|$4 / resident
$6 / non-resident
Splash Pad Rules
- The water feature is disabled during inclement weather.
- No lifeguard is on duty at the Public Splash Pads at John Chavis Memorial Park and Moore Square. Use at your own risk. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Age-appropriate attire is required.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.
- Use the address of 505 Martin Luther King Boulevard for John Chavis Memorial Park Splash Pad.
- Use the address of 225 E. Martin Street Raleigh NC 27601 for Moore Square Splash Pad.
- No running or rough play is permitted.
- No pets, food, drink, or glass containers are permitted.
- No bathing, showering, or washing of clothes is permitted.
- Visitors are required to dry off after using the water feature before entering the community center and be in dry clothing before riding the carousel.
- To report concerns or non-emergencies, please call 919-996-6590 for John Chavis Memorial Park and 919-996-6486 for Moore Square.