One (1) ticket per rider is required for each ride. Guests under 1 year of age ride for free with a paying adult. Tickets are valid for any date and time, with no expiration. Bulk purchases of 100 tickets are more qualify for a 10% discount.
- Cashiers may not be available at Pullen Park. Guests are strongly encouraged to purchase their tickets online in advance on RecLink. Tickets can be purchased at the front desk in John Chavis Memorial Park community center.
- Please note that the Pullen Amusements and Chavis Carousel are open with limited schedules. Pedal boats and kiddie boats are closed for the season.
Frequently Asked Questions
If my child is not tall enough to ride, what can I do?
Parents must purchase a ticket to ride on the carousel and train with children who might not meet our height requirements as follows:
- Train – at least 42” to ride alone
- Carousel – at least 42” to ride alone
- Kiddie Boats - between 30-54” to ride
Where can I buy amusement tickets?
You can visit RecLink to purchase tickets online before your visit to the park - you can scan the barcode on your phone once you get to the park or print them at home.
Are my tickets for a specific date and time?
No, tickets are not associated with a specific date or time. Ride availability varies daily – please call the Pullen Park Welcome Center at 919-996-6468 or Chavis Community Center at 919-996-3286 to inquire.
How do I use my digital tickets once I’m at the park?
Guests will receive a digital barcode that will be scanned on your mobile device at each attraction. Each barcode can have multiple amusement tickets associated with it.
If I have paper tickets I’ve already purchased, can I still use them?
Yes! You can still redeem paper tickets at the park.
How can I check the balance on my digital tickets?
Please call 919-996-6468 or visit the Pullen Amusement ticket counter to check your balance.
Can I send tickets to a friend or someone in my party?
Yes, you can screenshot and send the barcode to a friend or someone in your party.