The Ready Raleigh Guide Helpful Resources from our Business Partners Additional Business Resources for Disaster Preparation and Recovery Community Resources
Are you operating a business in the wake of a disaster? Are you planning ahead in case of an event that may cause hardship for your business? We have put together some key resources below for information on what you need to know and how to best prepare.
All non-life threatening emergencies should be directed to the non-emergency call center. You may also want to contact your service provider for power and natural gas outages.
The Ready Raleigh Guide
A useful tool to provide community outreach and open up dialogue and conversations with community partners and residents.
Helpful Resources from our Business Partners
- Carolina Small Business Fund - Be Prepared: Download the Small Business Disaster Recovery & Resiliency Kit
- Score: Small Business Disaster Preparedness Resources
- Small Business and Technology Development Center: Disaster Preparation & Recovery
- Small Business Administration: Business Recovery Resources
Additional Business Resources for Disaster Preparation and Recovery
City of Raleigh Resources:
- Chemical or toxic spill: 911
- Life-threatening emergencies: 911
- Non-Emergency Call Center: 919-996-2999
Duke Energy Resources: