Locations About Submit Your Book
Come read a book while enjoying a stroll through a Raleigh park!
A StoryWalk ® allows park visitors to read pages of a children's book, one page at a time, as they walk through the park. This is a great way to encourage reading while enjoying the outdoors!
The StoryWalk ® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT, and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. StoryWalk ® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.
Submit Your Book
Are you interested in being a featured author?
If you are interested in having your book featured on a StoryWalk ®, please complete this interest form.
A few important things to know:
- Featured books will rotate quarterly to one of our local parks or community centers. Authors may not request a specific location.
- Requests to be features are not guaranteed and will be selected by a review committee.
- We cannot guarantee that story boards will not be damaged by weather or patrons, moved or removed, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- The City of Raleigh will create the storyboards, identify the park location, and promote the program.
- A featured author may be asked to provide a sample book for the review committee if the book is not available for review online. They will also be asked to provide 3 books in total that are required to complete the StoryWalk ® boards.