Eligible Organzations Grant Amount Workshops Application Documents
Program Support 1 grants help support a wide variety of quality arts programming that take place throughout the City of Raleigh. Successful applicants show how their projects are relevant to and supported by the Raleigh community as well. Funding may cover up to 50 percent of program expenses. Program Support 1 is designed to support applicants new to the Arts Grant Program and non-arts and cultural organizations.
Nonprofit organizations headquartered in Raleigh with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
Any Raleigh nonprofit interested in applying for an Arts Grant must attend one or more grant workshops.
- Program Support 1 Grant Guidelines
- Program Support 1 Grant Checklist
- Program Support 1 Application Form
- Program Support 1 Financial Forms
- Program Support 1 Financial Forms Attachments
- Program Support 1 Universal Accessibility Checklist
- Program Support 1 Participation Statistics
- Program Support 1 Board Information Form