Parks and Recreation Newsletter
- Stay on the trails. Bicycles are not allowed on trails.
- Leave No Trace – take your litter home.
- Respect and protect all plants and animals. No fishing in pond.
- Keep pets on a leash under your control at all times. Pets can cause harm to rare plants, ground-nesting birds, juvenile box turtles, baby rabbits, fledglings and other wildlife. Pets off trails can pick up ticks or be bitten by copperheads.
- Pick up after your pet. We provide dog waste bags in dispensers in both parking lots.
- Protect yourself from ticks, fire ants and chiggers. Watch for copperheads on the trails. Always wear closed-toe shoes while here.
- Leave by park closing hours.
- Enjoy nature’s peace and beauty!