Interactive Opportunity Zone Map Resources
Opportunity Zones were created by Congress to encourage long-term investments in low-income urban and rural communities nationwide.
There are 10 census tracts within the City of Raleigh designated as Opportunity Zones.
The Opportunity Zones program provides a tax incentive for investors to re-invest their unrealized capital gains into Opportunity Funds that are dedicated to investing into Opportunity Zones designated by each State and confirmed by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Interactive Opportunity Zone Map
Click to View interactive map with:
- information about each opportunity zone,
- and area statistics in education,
- statistics on income and employment.
Tax Firm Resources for Opportunity Zones:
- What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Fundamentals of Opportunity Zones – A Deeper Dive
- Novogradac Opportunity Zone Resource Center
Find out more information on Opportunity Zones: