Interactive Opportunity Zone Map Resources
Opportunity Zones were created by Congress to encourage long-term investments in low-income urban and rural communities around the U.S.
There are 10 census tracts within the City of Raleigh designated as Opportunity Zones.
The Opportunity Zones program provides a tax incentive for investors to re-invest their unrealized capital gains into funds that are dedicated to investing into zones designated by each State and confirmed by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Interactive Opportunity Zone Map
- information about each opportunity zone
- area statistics in education
- statistics on income and employment
Tax Firm Resources for Opportunity Zones:
- What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Fundamentals of Opportunity Zones – A Deeper Dive
- Novogradac Opportunity Zone Resource Center
Find out more information on Opportunity Zones: