Bus Routes R-Line and Commuter Express Routes Reasonable Modification / Accommodation Policy Title VI Notice to the Public Lost and/or Found an Item?
Come ride with us! Below is some useful information to help you find your bus route.
Please check your route to see what trips may be affected.
- New Year’s Day: Weekend level service, last departures during the 10 p.m. hour
- MLK: Weekend level service, last departures during the 10 p.m. hour
- Memorial Day: Weekend level service, last departures during the 10 p.m. hour
- July 4: Weekend level service, last departures during the 10 p.m. hour
- Labor Day: Weekend level service, last departures during the 10 p.m. hour
- Thanksgiving: No service
- Christmas Eve: Last departures during the 7 p.m. hour.
- Christmas Day: No service
R-Line and Commuter Express Routes
R-Line Free Downtown Circulator
The R-Line is Downtown Raleigh's free bus service. It connects employees, residents and visitors to retail, restaurants, entertainment venues and parking in the Central Business District.
The R-Line runs approximately every 15 minutes and is served by 2 buses.
To view the schedule and map, visit the R-Line page on GoRaleigh's website.
Commuter Express Routes
Fuquay-Varina Express [FRX] Schedule/Map
- F-V South Park, Park and Ride
- Hilltop Needmore Food Lion, Park and Ride
- Downtown Raleigh
Wake Forest Express (WRX) Monday-Friday | Schedule/Map
- Wake Forest Park and Ride (White St at Elm Ave)
- Triangle Town Center Mall (Park and Ride)
- State Government (peak service only)
- GoRaleigh Station (peak service only)
Zebulon/Wendell Express Monday-Friday | Schedule/Map
- Zebulon Park-and-Ride (Compare Foods)
- Wendell Park-and-Ride (E 4th St & Oakwood Ave)
- Wake Med Hospital
- State Government
- GoRaleigh Station
*Learn more about the NC By Train transit pass. It is available from your train conductor when you reach your final destination.
Greyhound Bus Station Service | Route 1- Capital
Reasonable Modification / Accommodation Policy
The Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) has recently revised the rules for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The revised rules provide for public transit organizations to make reasonable modifications and accommodations to policies, practices and procedures to avoid discrimination and to ensure accessibility to individuals with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities may request that GoRaleigh make reasonable accommodations in order to fully use transit services. All requests should be made by submitting a Reasonable Accommodation Request verbally or in writing. To obtain a form or to file a request verbally please call 919-996-4087. Mailed requests should go to City of Raleigh, Transit Program, PO Box 590, Raleigh, NC 27602-0590.
Title VI Notice to the Public
Lost and/or Found an Item?
If you have found an item on the bus please give it to your driver. Did you leave an item on the bus? It may be in our lost and found.
Fill out the GoRaleigh - Lost & Found Request.
Items may be picked up from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday at:
GoRaleigh Operations Office
4104 Poole Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27610