Major Projects Where to Submit Paperwork Fees
The plan revision process applies when changes to a development project occur after the City has issued permits. This process applies after you have discussed changes with your field inspector. Alterations to your projects cannot take place until plans are revised and reviewed by City staff. Plan revision can occur for both residential and non-residential projects. Plan revisions are sometimes referred to as field revisions.
Due to the nature of Major Projects, the process may be handled differently based on the type of revision:
- Minor revisions need to be coordinated through your Major Project assigned inspector and may be eligible for batch submittal, which is required at least once a quarter.
- Major revisions should still be submitted for approval prior to those changes taking place.
Major and minor revisions to Major Projects should be submitted to the Customer Service Center.
Where to Submit Paperwork
Revisions should be submitted with a completed Plan Revision application, which includes the field inspector's signature and a full description of the scope of proposed changes by a design professional. More information regarding submittal requirements are available directly on the application. Download the Plan Revision application.
Major and minor revisions to Major Projects should be submitted via email to the respective groups.
Residential - DowntownDS@raleighnc.gov
Non-Residential - CommercialBuilding@raleighnc.gov
- Field revision review fees are applied by the hour, per trade, per review cycle.
- See Development Fee Schedule for specific fees.
- Payment types include cash, MasterCard, Visa, or check made payable to the City of Raleigh.