View of man made pond and bridge at Pullen Park

Parks Media

Jump To:

In The News Social Media Photography Permit

Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is to connect and enrich our community through exceptional experiences. This page serves as a resource for the community and media to connect with us and follow Raleigh Parks in the news.

Have a story idea? Searching for more information? Read some of our latest press releases, subscribe to our weekly email, browse our resources, and connect with us on social media. If you need further assistance, please contact us.

In The News

Subscribe to receive our weekly press release email, "Parks Recreation News and Events" online or by text message.

Social Media

Connect with us on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Photography Permit

Professional photographers are welcome to have sessions at the park, however, all commercial film or photography taking place in a City of Raleigh Park requires a permit. You can apply for an annual film permit directly through the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department. This is a one year permit and covers all City of Raleigh Parks.

Photography Permit Application

To apply for the permit, contact Jennie Saponaro at  or 919-996-4905.



Please direct all media inquiries to or call 919-996-3285.

Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
Service Categories: