Raleigh Parks is currently seeking applicants to fill a variety of summer roles in our parks, community centers, pools, and programs.
Why work with us? We have locations throughout Raleigh, so there are convenient options for work nearby. Our variety of positions allows you to find a position that matches your interests and passion!
• Interested in working with youth? Check out our positions working with youth and teens in our camp, before school, after school, and track out programs.
• Interested in assisting with facility operations? Check out our Recreation Leader positions at a variety of locations.
• Interested in working in the outdoors? Check out our positions at our lakes and nature preserves.
• Interested in helping with special events and amusements? Check out our positions working at Pullen Park or Moore Square.
• Interested in teaching a class such as sports, martial arts, water exercise, or tumbling? Check out our Recreation Instructor positions.
• Interested in aquatics? Check out a variety of positions at our pools including lifeguard, cashier, and pool managers.
To learn more and apply for these jobs and many more, check out our website here.