Hop through some of Raleigh's Historic Sites and EGG-splore history with us; presented by the Raleigh Historic Resources and Museum Program. We've hidden 10 giant eggs at some of Raleigh's Historic Sites. Each egg is numbered and features a history fact with a special highlighted word(s). Visit the locations of the hidden eggs in any order throughout the month of April. Once you've found all 10 hidden eggs, the highlighted words will create a final puzzle related to Raleigh's history! Scan the QR code and complete the quick survey each time you find an egg for one entry to win a Historic Resources prize pack. Solve the final puzzle for 10 bonus entries!! It's EGGS-actly what you were looking for! This activity is best suited for ages 5+ and is free!
The Eggs can be found at the following locations:
• Borden Building at Fred Fletcher Park - 820 Clay St.
• City of Raleigh Museum - 220 Fayetteville St.
• John Chavis Carousel - 505 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
• Moore Square - 201 S. Blount St.
• Moore Square Visitor Center - 226 E. Martin St.
• Mordecai Historic Park - 1 Mimosa St.
• Mordecai Historic Park Visitor Center - 1101 Wake Forest Rd.
• Pope House Museum - 511 S Wilmington St.
• Pullen Park - 520 Ashe Ave.
• Tucker House - 418 N Person St.