Located in the historic Oberlin Neighborhood, this two-acre site was home to the Reverend M.L. Latta House and University. The property comprises the remnant land area of Latta University founded in 1892 and the site of the former Latta residence. Unfortunately, the Latta House was destroyed by fire in 2007.
The main image above is courtesy of the State Archives of North Carolina, N.2006.11.121.