The City of Raleigh wants to hear from you! The Budget and Management Services Department is hosting listening sessions with the community to pilot a new engagement approach for the City! Hearing from residents, businesses, and organizations is critical to creating an equitable City budget. We are asking residents for input on items like transportation, housing, parks, and the environment.
For more event details including the registration link, select the in-person or virtual session you want to attend from the list below.
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, 6-7:30 p.m.: District A – Green Road Community Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, 6-7:30 p.m.: District B – Abbot's Creek Community Center
- Monday, Oct. 16, 6-7:30 p.m.: District C – John Chavis Park Community Center Reception Hall
- Tuesday, Oct. 17, 6-7:30 p.m.: District D – Carolina Pines Community Center
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 6-7:30 p.m.: District E – Glen Eden Park Community Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 6-7:30 p.m. “Budget & Brews!”: Trophy Brewing on Morgan Street
*While residents are invited to attend any of the listening sessions, at least one in-person session is taking place in each district so that everyone has an equal opportunity to attend. To find your district, enter your address in the Services section of our homepage.
Virtual Listening Sessions
Virtual sessions will be held via Zoom. If you choose a virtual session, you will receive the Zoom link after you sign up.