The Development Services Advisory Committee (DSAC) reviews administrative policies and procedures to ensure consistent compliance with Raleigh's development standards. They also make recommendations on process improvements. The DSAC focuses on measurable, predictable, transparent, cost-effective, and efficient processes that provide a level of service defined by development customers.
The next DSAC meeting is TBD.
Agendas and Minutes
|Meeting Date||Meeting Documents|
|February 11, 2021|
|December 12, 2020|
The Raleigh City Council approved the creation of the DSAC with members that represent different fields within the land development industry. They interact with city staff and management to develop ideas for process improvements. This cross-section of the development industry provides the City of Raleigh with valuable partners to assist with review of administrative policies.
- Tom Anhut, Co-chair, Anhut Properties, LLC
- Anne E. Stoddard, Co-chair, Grubb Ventures
- Michael Birch, Longleaf Law Partners
- Eric Braun, Attorney
- David Brown, WithersRavenel
- Toby Coleman, Smith Anderson
- Suzanne Harris, Home Builders Association
- Ryan Johnson, Revolution Homes
- Micheal Kaney, Mika Management Solutions, LLC
- Jason Meadows, Wake Land Design, PLLC
- Brain O'Haver, Stewart
- David Parker, Kane Realty Corp.
- Joe Puckett, Stewart
- Gregg Sandreuter, HM Partners LLC
- Joe Whitehouse, Kisco Senior Living