Finding innovative, accessible, and urgent solutions to affordable housing is a top priority for the City of Raleigh. The City is committed to creating 5,700 affordable housing units by 2026, and we offer various programs and funding to local organizations that support residents struggling to find an affordable place to live.
Want to learn more about local housing resources and programs? We invite you to join our Affordable Housing Open House at Chavis Park on Saturday, August 6! Stop by anytime between 9 a.m. and noon to receive information about affordable rental housing, down payment assistance, home repairs, neighborhood revitalization and more.
- Learn more about City of Raleigh programs and ask staff questions about housing, small business support, zoning, transportation, or how to get involved in your neighborhood
- Meet community partners that provide emergency shelter, homelessness and rapid rehousing, and other public services
- Kid-friendly activities, including Saturday Morning Science, will be available
- Light refreshments provided
- Enter for a chance to win one of five desktop computers provided by the Kramden Institute
If you're not able to attend, we’ve compiled a list of housing resources at raleighnc.gov/housing!
Affordable Housing Open House
Saturday, August 6
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
John Chavis Memorial Park
505 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.