Parking Citation Payments

Pay Online, By Mail, In Person or Appeal your Citation

Jump To:

Online Payment By Mail In Person Appealing a Parking Citation/Ticket

Raleigh Parking is responsible for parking enforcement, collections, parking meters, permits and maintenance/improvements of all City-owned parking decks and lots. Should you receive a parking citation, choose one of the three options below to submit payment for your citation.

Online Payment

To submit payment for your citation online, you must enter both your citation number and license plate number. Visa and MasterCard are the only payment methods accepted.

Pay Your Parking Citation Online

By Mail

  1. Make check or money order payable to City of Raleigh.
  2. Please include the citation number and vehicle license number with your payment.
  3. Include your name and address on the envelope.
  5. Mail payment to:

Raleigh Parking
Citation Processing Center
P. O. Box 3214
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3214

In Person

You may pay in person between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for City-observed holidays, at:

City of Raleigh Parking
Dillon Building
310 W. Martin Street, Suite 109, Raleigh, NC

Please note: If your vehicle has been booted for delinquent citations, you must attend in person to settle your account at the Raleigh Parking Office between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM Monday to Friday:

Raleigh Parking Office
Dillon Building
310 W. Martin Street, Suite 109, Raleigh, NC

*Parking Citations - Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.

*Boot Payments - Cash, cashier's check, or bank drafts are accepeted.

Appealing a Parking Citation/Ticket

If you feel you were unjustly cited for a parking violation or if you believe the citation/ticket was issued in error, a two-level appeal process is provided under City Ordinance 11-2025.


Note: Field Agents endeavor to conduct enforcement with fairness and impartiality. Agents do not have the power or the ability to cancel a citation/ticket once it has been issued. The only way it can be dealt with is by paying the fine or by appealing the citation/ticket.




Lead Department:
Service Categories: