City Council members will be traveling to Durham via Amtrak and spending the day in Durham learning about programs and meeting with City and County officials.
The Raleigh City Council is using this opportunity to learn more about Durham’s approach to transit and affordable housing, as these are two issues that also affect our community.
While we typically live stream or record our meetings, we are unable to do so on this occasion due to logistics. However, the retreat is open to the public and complies with all open meeting requirements of the North Carolina statute.
- Elements of Decision Making
- Affordable Housing Programs, Bond, and Accomplishments
- Affordable Housing - Willard Street Apartments - DHIC & Self-help Credit Union - Walking Tour
- Gun Violence Interceptor Program Update - NAACP and Moms Demand Action
- 2022 Crime Statistics Briefing
- Transit Discussion with Jarrett Walker
- Recess Meeting and Reception with Durham City and County Officials