Due to construction work from the Lake Johnson Loop Trail improvements, the Lake Johnson Waterfront Center parking lot and Lake Dam parking lot will be closed beginning Monday, Sept. 28, 2020.
Please use alternative parking indicated on this Parking Map:
- South Parking Lot, 5051 Avent Ferry Rd
- Thomas G. Crowder Woodland Center, 5611 Jaguar Park Dr
- Athens Drive Stadium Parking Lot, 1040 Avent Ferry Rd
- Library Overflow Parking Lot (Weekends Only), 1420 Athens Drive
Please respect the communities adjacent to Lake Johnson and do not park in their neighborhoods to access the park. Cars illegally parked may be towed.
The Waterfront Program Center and personal boat launch are closed. Bathrooms will remain open to the public.
The project work is estimated to be complete in Spring 2021. Every effort will be made to re-open these lots as soon as possible.
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources