Each month will provide a new opportunity to challenge your “social-norms” by exploring people, situations and circumstances that might be different from your own. This virtual book club boasts a variety of popular titles.
Upcoming Books and Discussion Dates
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - July 16
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard For White People To Talk About Racism - July 18
- The New Jim Crow - Aug. 20
- Real Queer America, LGBT Stories from Red States - Oct. 1
- A Peculiar Kind of Immigrant's Son - Nov. 19