Get Involved Participant Duties How to Become a GoRaleigh Ambassador
The GoRaleigh Ambassador Program is an opportunity to become a trained volunteer for those that are enthusiastic about GoRaleigh's service.
Ambassadors will make an important contribution to their community by helping first time passengers or passengers who have questions about the bus in general. Ambassadors should be outgoing, have a positive attitude, a friendly face, and have experience with transit operations in the City of Raleigh.
When you become an Ambassador you will be a valued team member of GoRaleigh's ongoing goal to improve service. In addition to training, you will be provided with all the tools you will need to provide quality customer service.
Participant agrees to be responsible for the following:
1) Attend initial training sessions.
2) Volunteer a minimum of 20 hours per month.
3) Provide customer service to passengers by answering questions, assisting with route information, fare information, and any other general inquiries.
4) Attend monthly transit GoRaleigh Ambassador meetings.
5) Provide timely and informative feedback to GoRaleigh Staff.
For More Information: Email GoRaleighAmbassadors@raleighnc.gov.
How to Become a GoRaleigh Ambassador
Fill out the GoRaleigh Ambassador Agreement Form with your information.
Return the agreement form by e-mail to GoRaleighAmbassadors@raleighnc.gov or in person at 4104 Poole Road, Raleigh, NC 27610.
Once Transit Staff has reviewed your completed form, qualified candidates will then be called to complete an application.