As we develop our programs and activities for the future, we want to include our community partners. We believe that success happens when organizations work together to achieve shared goals that benefit the community.
Community Stakeholder Group
We meet quarterly for 1-2 hours to:
- Identify citywide areas of importance related to equity, human rights and community health.
- Coordinate and support community-based programming.
- Increase partnership opportunities across sectors.
- Educate stakeholders on emerging issues.
- Share current events and projects along with opportunities to collaborate on new and existing initiatives.