Our winter 2022 edition of the Raleigh Fire News is here!
Here’s a peek at its content:
- Learn what is one of the most popular questions fire departments across the United States get asked – and our Fire Chief Herbert Griffin’s answer to it.
- Read about a new state program put in place to help those affected by the leading cause of death among firefighters.
- Get to know the Raleigh Fire Department’s Research & Development team, which evaluates, reviews, tests, and makes recommendations on new equipment – and works closely with firefighters to ensure their needs are met.
- Get tips on putting a freeze on winter fires. Home fires occur more in the winter months than any other time of the year, but you can help prevent them by following some simple tips.
- Do you want to eat like a firefighter? Check out our recipe from Station 5!
Sign up for Newsletter
You can get the quarterly Raleigh Fire News newsletter to your inbox. Subscribe here!