The Permit and Development Portal is currently undergoing maintenance and upgrades in order to provide the best permitting experience to our customers. As adjustments are made to the portal platform, please follow the instructions below if you experience issues when applying for permits.
Check Your Browser
- Confirm you are using Chrome as this is the recommended internet server.
Clear Your Cache
The cache is something we all have on our computers. It stores data so that future requests for that data can be sent faster. To clear your cache in Chrome:
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select More Tools.
- Select Clear Browsing Data
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Set the Time Range set to All Time.
- Check all boxes (except Passwords and other sign-in data and Autofill data.)
- Click Clear data.
- Close and re-open all Chrome windows to save your changes.
Do Not Bookmark
- Refrain from bookmarking a particular permit submittal or case type in your browser. As updates are made to the portal, old links can provide outdated information or not load properly.
Other Tips for Success
- All previously created templates and/or saved drafts must be deleted and recreated. For a successful submittal, allow files to upload prior to moving to a different screen or tab. Clicking off the screen can interrupt the upload process.