Parks Facilities and Amenities Status Program Status
Parks Facilities and Amenities Status
Effective February 25, 2022 at 5 p.m., masks are encouraged, but not required in Raleigh Parks facilities.
- General Park Open Space
- Greenway Trails
- Pullen Amusements - Limited Schedule
- John Chavis Memorial Park Carousel - Limited Schedule
- Fitness Rooms
- Aquatic Centers and Pools - Modified Hours and Capacities
- Nature Preserve Parks: Durant Nature Preserve, Annie Louise Wilkerson, MD Nature Preserve, Forest Ridge Park, and Horseshoe Farm Nature Preserve
- Lakes (Lake Wheeler and Lake Johnson)
- Dog Parks
- Skate Park and BMX Bike Track
- Outdoor Restrooms/Comfort Stations
- Tennis Courts
- Boat Rentals
- Millbrook Tennis Center
- Outdoor Pickleball Courts
- Disc Golf Courses
- Picnic Shelters
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Baseball and Softball Fields
- Softball and Baseball Field Rentals
- Outdoor Picnic Shelters Rentals
- Outdoor Special Events Rentals
- Community and Neighborhood Centers
- Museums and Historic Sites
- Art Centers
- Thomas G Crowder Woodland Center and The Norman and Betty Camp Education Center
- Multipurpose Fields and Outdoor Field Rentals
- Indoor Facility Rentals
- Active Adult Centers
- Open Play Gyms
Classes and programs may be held if they are able to be modified to meet state and local guidelines. All programs are subject to modification or cancellation.
All Raleigh Parks volunteers that will be working indoors will be required to be fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All volunteers will be required to wear masks/face shields and socially distance. Those who volunteer at staffed events will be required to participate in an infrared temperature check prior to the event. Staff will continue to disinfect tools/supplies before and after staffed volunteer projects.
- Face coverings are required for participants enrolled in fall outdoor athletics programs unless they are directly participating on the field of play during games or practices. Players not on the field are required to wear a face covering.
- Face coverings are required on the sidelines, dugouts, and wherever coaches and participants congregate.
- Officials and coaches are required to wear a face covering.
- Face coverings and social distancing are strongly recommended but not required for spectators.
- Face coverings and social distancing are strongly recommended but not required for third-party use of athletic fields.
- At this time, we are not limiting the number of spectators.
Active Adults Program
- All Active Adults overnight and day trips are postponed until further notice.
- Golden Years clubs should follow all State and local guidelines.