Explore dessert, artisan, and savory food vendors along with experiences such as charcuterie board demos along the way! Get your home ready for summer with local flowers and plants and then learn about the City of Raleigh’s parks with Parks staff! Other activities will include:
- Historic Hands-On History workshops such as butter making and natural dyes for $2 per participant (Pre-registration on RecTrac along with limited seats available the day of)
- Local vendors and live entertainment from music to magic shows
- Free food and flower crafts for kids with character meet and greets, photo ops, and more in a garden tea party setting
- Forks and Flowers Scavenger Hunt
- Storywalk around the park and a Tasty Trivia Trail
- Dig the City event passport
Register for butter making and natural dyes workshops at RecTrac! Drop-ins will be available the day of, however, seating and supplies are limited.
For questions, call (919) 996-4364. Register on Paper and Stars Studio's Eventbrite for updates!
Date: May 28, 2022
Time: 10 am-2 pm