In honor of the National Day of Healing on Jan. 18, the City will take part in Equity and Inclusion week. The intention of the celebration is to focus on efforts to advance equity in the community and organization. We a variety of events planned:
- Community Town Hall, Day One: "Race and Intention: Healing the Wound That Will Not Heal Itself"
- Community Town Hall, Day Two: "Race and Intention: Healing the Wound That Will Not Heal Itself"
- Social Equity Book Club: "The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together"
- Art Event: View local artists display of Healing and Intention located throughout City buildings
- Black History Trolley Tour: Celebrate Raleigh’s Black history on this special trolley tour highlighting the downtown area’s African American heritage.