Are you looking for ways for your child to learn about the water cycle and water pollution? Try these free educational resources offered by our stormwater educator.
- Schedule live lessons with us - Request an in-person or virtual demo on the water cycle or recycling.
- Play this hands-on EnviroScape demo that teaches kids where water flows when it rains.
- Read "All the Way to the Ocean" by Joel Harper. There's also a Q&A online that you can do with your kids or we can run during a visit. See the recorded storytime.
- Follow a lesson plan that teaches kids about good water quality and healthy watersheds. Launch Watershed Wisdom.
- Explore outside! Go find painted storm drains in Raleigh. You can't miss the bright colors and water-themed murals.